Acupuncture Fact Sheet
Yin and Yang
Holistic Lifestyle Tips
Now Billing Insurance
Gift Certificates Available
Tips for Living a Holistic Lifestyle
- Eat the correct foods for "Your Body." What
you put in to your body plays a major role in how healthy you are.
when possible - fresh fruits, vegetables, grains and meats. Know your
food allergies and sensitivities so that you can avoid them.
- Take vitamins and/or supplements as needed. Multivitamins
give you a good start in meeting your daily requirements of vitamin
- Incorporate some type of exercise routine into your
life. Walking just 30 minutes a day can make a world of difference.
or anything you enjoy…just move and breathe!
- Stop smoking. Limit alcohol intake as a general health
and good habit practice.
- Get enough sleep every night. Most people needs at
lease six to eight hours of sleep a night, but if possible try to
sleep for a full
eight hours. A night of sound sleep will not only make you more vibrant,
but will also keep you alert throughout the day.
- Don't stress! If your workload is full or family demands
are high, allow yourself five minutes to calm and clear your mind.
breaths and allow yourself to calm down.
- Listen to your body! If your body is weak, it's a
clear statement that you need to take a break. Allow yourself to
relax! Don't overwork
your body or mind; it can lead to disease in the long haul.
- Allot time for yourself! Whether it's reading your
favorite novel, working in your garden, getting a massage or taking
a warm bath, allow
ample time to spend with and by yourself. You deserve it!
- Spend quality time with family and friends. Life goes
by quickly so be sure to enjoy it.
- Balance your body, mind and spirit by visiting an Acupuncturist.
Acupuncture safely promotes wellness, reduces stress and relieves pain.